Making columns equal (DELETE THIS SECTION)
If the columns are not equal, you need to follow the following process to make each table section equal. Note that this program is set in separate table sections throughout so they may need to be reset for each section if the columns go out of alignment.
Firstly, click on the table and click the table options button located on the Toolbar Toggle. Click “Table Properties” and delete the height of the table and replace the width with 100%.
Click the first box on the left side of the table. Then click the table options button again followed by “Cell Properties” delete any height setting (leave blank) and change the width to 10%.
In order to work out the width, some maths is now required.
As an example, if a program has 3 concurrent sessions and the total width of the table is 100%, firstly subtract the 10% you just set for the left time column, then divide the remaining 90% space by the number of concurrent sessions. In this example case we have 3 concurrent sessions so the calculation would be (100%–10% = 90%), (90% ÷ 3 = 30%).
Once you have the correct % for your column sections, highlight three concurrent session sections in that table (not the entire row), click “Cell Properties” once again and change the width to the % you have calculated – in this case being 30%.