Exhibitor Bump In
- From 07:00 – 08:00 Wednesday 11 December 2019
Exhibition Opening Times
The exhibition area will be open to the delegates at the following times:
- Wednesday 11 December: 08:00 – 17:30
- Thursday 12 December: 08:00 – 17:30
- Friday 13 December: 08:00 – 15:30
Exhibitor Bump Out
- From 16:30 – 17:30 Friday 13 December 2019
Freight Logistics Company
There is no appointed freight logistics company for the 2019 ANZSOC Conference, however there are some suggestions below:
TNT Express Shipping
Phone – 13 11 50
Website – www.tnt.com
Website – www.tollgroup.com
Exhibitors and Sponsors are responsible for all freight to and from the conference venue.
Late and missing deliveries are the main problem for sponsors and exhibitors when arriving onsite for a conference.
When having items couriered to the venue please:
- Download and use the delivery label provided by the venue.
- Confirm with your courier the delivery has been made BEFORE you arrive.
- Have the name of your courier, the consignment numbers and confirmed delivery date when you arrive.
- All incoming items should arrive via the Administration Loading Dock on Tuesday 10 December 2019.
- Box up any materials requiring collection and leave on your stand for collection by venue staff during bump out.
- Arrange for collection of the items with your courier and ensure a consignment note is included on your boxes before they are collected.
- Freight will be available for collection from 8:00am on Monday 16 December.
Table Display Inclusions
Each table display includes the following items:
- One 1.8m x 0.6m trestle table with black table cloth.
- two chairs.
- Access to a general use power outlet.
There will be limited on-site storage facilities for packing materials, boxes and giveaways.
Exhibitors cannot leave boxes and packing material in the exhibition display area during the show.
Anyone from your Organisation attending the conference or guests you wish to invite to the Conference must register with Conference Design before the conference. An official conference name badge will be required to access the conference and exhibition area.
Your Contact Person
When booking please appoint a single point of contact within your Organisation. All bookings will be recorded under the one name and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
- High resolution, colour PDF
- A4 portrait orientation, 210mm x 297mm
- Maximum size of 1MB
- No bleed and no crop marks
- PDFs will be uploaded as ‘as received’
Your logo should be a high resolution PNG, JPG or TIFF image, no less than 250 KB in size. It will be used on the web, print and PowerPoint slide.
- Sponsors – 200 word profile
- Exhibitors – 50 word profile
Include contact details so delegates can connect with your organisation. The profile will be displayed in the App and on the website.
A6 colour advert in the pocket program
- Eligible Sponsors only
- Dimensions: 105mm (w) x 148mm (H)
- A6 portrait orientation.
Email PDFs to: Conference Design
Due to Conference Design no later than close of business Thursday 28 November 2019.
Satchel inserts can be flyers, brochures or promotional items of a reasonable size.
Please provide 350 items per insert.
Inserts are to be delivered directly to the venue no later than Tuesday 10 December using the delivery label.
Please ensure the package is clearly marked as “SATCHEL INSERT”.